HAPPY NEW (FINANCIAL) YEAR!!
What an end that was!
2020 ended very harshly with the arrival of Covid19! This has been a very tough time for a lot of our clients, we hope you have applied for the government subsidy (if applicable) to help you through this difficult time.
The government has also offered interest free loans to help your business recover. Please contact us if you need any help or advice, we are here for you.
Just a quick reminder to click on this link www.gilesgroup.co.nz to download the appropriate end of year questionnaires we require to get started on your EOY Financials.
We will need details such as:
* a stock take as at 31 March 2020 (if applicable).
* provide a list of debtors (money owed to you) and creditors (money owed by you) including any bad debts to be written off.
* make a list of any assets sold/purchased during the year, including any assets that may have expired or are no longer in use.
* Bank statements showing bank balances as at the 31 March 2020.
* Loan statements.
* Interest received certificates and dividend statements.
Once we have received all your information please allow a 6-8 week turnaround and if you require your financials urgently please contact your manager to inform them of the urgency.
If you have any questions, we would be pleased to assist.
FROM THE TEAM @ GILES & ASSOCIATES!